As a member of the customer operations team you are responsible for handling customer orders. In this role you are receiving and processing orders for Agfa consumables products and equipment, dealing with customer enquiries, about product availability, order deliveries.
You are involved and responsible for whole order flow from customer’s quotation via delivery to the final invoicing and documentation towards the customers.
You are handling the export flows dealing with customs documentation.
- End-to-end order administration
- Generic administrative record keeping and archiving
- Import & Export custom clearance
- Warehousing, inbounding and outbounding of Radiology products
- Stock counts and related activities
- Intercompany order registration for local project implementations
- Local sourcing of components related to sales and spare parts
What you offer us:
- A natural appetite and talent for detail and absolute accuracy is a must
- A background in an operational role is nice to have
- Pro-active, organised, flexible and well-structured
- Ability and resilience to work under time pressure
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office, SAP is required
- Proficient knowledge of English, other languages are a plus
- Curious nature and willingness to learn and expand skills
What we offer you:
- A dynamic global organization with a history of innovation and a strong product portfolio
- A challenging environment combined with a supportive management structure
- Career development and growth within the international company
- A friendly work environment surrounded by dedicated and professional colleagues