Job Advert Summary
To ensure that orders are planned, and the correct feed is delivered at the right time and ensure administration related to sales is up to date. This role requires basic decision making and minimal discretion. The incumbent must be able to carry out agreed SIA initiatives by achieving team targets in function.
▪ Grade 12 preferably experience in Logistics or Planning Management.
▪ 2 years’ experience within the similar manufacturing or planning environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
▪ Customer Services Management
▪ Maintains relationship with customer by providing customer with information regarding orders and deliveries.
▪ Provides product prices and list of suppliers to customer.
▪ Refer customer to Technical Advisor for technical queries.
▪ Obtain prescriptions from Vets for feed that requires medication.
▪ Facilitate the maintenance, renewal and updates of prescriptions required for customers in feed medication.
▪ Managing delivery times to best suit the customer.
▪ Liaise and notify Unitrans of new customers site inspection purposes.
▪ Update the delivery board, to ensure optimal utilization and planning of delivery vehicles.
▪ Liaises with transport service provider timeously regarding changes to delivery scheduling.
▪ Communicates with transport service provider on a constant basis on turnaround times and delivery delays and notify the customers accordingly.