Reporting to the National Customer Service Manager you will be required to ensure effective and efficient communication with drivers by issuing special instructions and liaising between drivers and customer service.
Close communication with 3rd party Transporters regarding daily deliveries, special deliveries, redeliveries, late orders and cancelled orders.
Liaise daily with Customer Service, Transport, Inventory and Sales regarding delivery discrepancies, uplifts etc.
Essential Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
▪ Grade 12
▪ A diploma in transport management is an added advantage
▪ A minimum of 2 years of experience in a transport environment
▪ Experience in dealing with Suppliers/Clients
▪ Computer literacy (Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook)
▪ Produce high-quality, detailed work
▪ Attention to detail
▪ Patient and stable
▪ Good communication skills
▪ Must be able to work overtime and shifts