Safair Operations, operating as FlySafair, has a vacancy for a Customer Service Agents at our O.R Tambo International Airport. The successful application will report to the Airport Manager.
▪ Assist passengers with ticket sales, bookings and flight changes including explaining rules terms and conditions, regulations and procedures as required;
▪ Manage flight delays and or cancellations;
▪ Handle and safeguard of confidential information.
▪ Grade 12;
▪ Airport experience and ticket sales within an aviation concern;
▪ Excellent written and verbal command of the English language including proper phone etiquette;
▪ Good knowledge and understanding of a computer and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook);
▪ No criminal or credit record;
▪ Able and willing to work on weekends, public holidays and flexible hours and shifts as required;
▪ Own transport would be an advantage;
▪ Valid Covid-19 vaccination card.
▪ Excellent understanding of delivering great customer service;
▪ High degree of patience and assertiveness;
▪ Conflict resolution skills;
▪ Trustworthy, professional and reliable, including dealing with confidential information;
▪ Immaculate time keeping;
▪ The ability to work well under pressure;
▪ Practice good time management and willingness to work longer than normal hours including additional shifts,
▪ Remains focused in order to handle objections;
▪ Customer focused and service orientated.