• Assist passengers with ticket sales, bookings and flight changes including explaining rules terms and conditions, regulations and procedures as required;
• Manage flight delays and or cancellations;
• Handle and safeguard of confidential information.
• Excellent understanding of delivering great customer service;
• High degree of patience and assertiveness;
• Conflict resolution skills;
• Trustworthy, professional and reliable, including dealing with confidential information;
• Immaculate time keeping;
• The ability to work well under pressure;
• Practice good time management and willingness to work longer than normal hours including additional shifts,
• Remains focused in order to handle objections;
• Customer focused and service orientated.
• Grade 12;
• Airport experience and ticket sales within an aviation concern;
• Excellent written and verbal command of the English language including proper phone etiquette;
• Good knowledge and understanding of a computer and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook);
• No criminal or credit record;
• Able and willing to work on weekends, public holidays and flexible hours and shifts as required;
• Own transport would be an advantage;
• Valid Covid-19 vaccination card.
• Suitable qualified candidates are invited to complete the prescribed form, available on our website: .
• No external email applications will be accepted.
• Should no feedback be provided within two (2) weeks from the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
• FlySafair reserves the right
• Reference number – JHB000686