Safair Operations, operating as FlySafair, has a vacancy for a Customer Service Agents at our O.R Tambo
International Airport. The successful application will report to the Airport Manager.
– Assist passengers with ticket sales, bookings and flight
changes including explaining rules terms and
conditions, regulations and procedures as required;
– Manage flight delays and or cancellations;
– Handle and safeguard of confidential information.
– Grade 12;
– Airport experience and ticket sales within an aviation
– Excellent written and verbal command of the English
language including proper phone etiquette;
– Good knowledge and understanding of a computer
and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook);
– No criminal or credit record;
– Able and willing to work on weekends, public holidays
and flexible hours and shifts as required;
– Own transport would be an advantage;
– Valid Covid-19 vaccination card.
– Excellent understanding of delivering great
– High degree of patience and assertiveness;
– Conflict resolution skills;
– Trustworthy, professional and reliable,
including dealing with confidential
– Immaculate time keeping;
– The ability to work well under pressure;
– Practice good time management and
willingness to work longer than normal hours
including additional shifts,
– Remains focused in order to handle
– Customer focused and service orientated.