Benefits: The successful candidate may structure the total package for a 13th cheque. Housing, medical aid, and pension allowance is included in the total package.
Contract Type: Permanent
Objective: The South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) is a statutory public entity that operates under the NQF Act, No. 67 of 2008. SAQA seeks to appoint a Customer Service Administrator. The successful candidate will provide a professional and efficient client service as well as perform such other reasonable duties as may be required by the Senior Facilitator: Facilities from time to time.
▪ The most eligible candidate must hold an appropriate recognised qualification at NQF Level 4 on the 10 Level NQF.
▪ An NQF Level 5 qualification will be an added advantage.
▪ A year’s experience as a receptionist will be an added advantage.
▪ The incumbent must have a good knowledge of SAQA policies and procedures, NQF, and related legislation.
▪ Excellent verbal and written communication, customer orientation, and attention to detail should be amongst the strengths of those aspiring for this appointment.
The key performance areas of this position are to:
▪ Provide excellent customer service to visitors and clients
▪ Direct visitors and clients to the appropriate units
▪ Attend to client enquiries and complaints and redirect to the relevant unit to be addressed
▪ Deal with deliveries to reception as per the procedure
▪ Handle incoming calls and forward them to the relevant unit to be addressed
▪ Assist with logging facilities management calls and monitoring progress as and when required.
▪ Assist visitors with information on SAQA as required according to the procedure