Industry: Telecommunication Services
Job category: IT and Telecommunications
Remuneration: Market Related
EE position: Yes
Tracker requires the services of a customer experience Agent in the Customer Service department based at Tracker Head Office in Johannesburg.
• The incumbent is expected to be a one-stop call resolution employee by answering incoming calls and resolving queries received from Tracker Customers according to the relevant SOP and company standards.
• Contribute towards maintaining a departmental Service Level and Abandonment Rate according to the company standards.
• Accurate capturing of data and updating of customer information while speaking with the customer.
• Ensure that Customer Service standards are maintained in a highly pressurized environment.
• Meet targets as per Key Performance Agreement.
• Follow up on customers’ outstanding queries.
• Accurate record keeping of statistics as per stipulated guidelines.
• Effective utilization of the post call service rating system
• Ability to interpret the financial system and assist customers with basic financial and legal queries.
• Post installation testing and unit related investigations.
• First line technical support for Tracker units.
• Adherence to schedule as determined by Workforce Management.
• Assist with any other tasks or duties assigned by the Supervisor as the need arise to ensure exceptional and efficient service within the Customer Service department.
• 3-4 years working experience.
• Minimum of one year working experience in a Customer Service Inbound environment which includes dealing with a variety of queries and complaints.
• Tertiary qualification will be an advantage.
• Technical, Financial and Credit Control background would be an advantage.
• A passion for customer service and a professional attitude at all times.
• Knowledge of Tracker products and systems would be an advantage.
• The ability to cope with a constant changing and pressurised environment.
• The ability to work in an environment where multi-skilling is required.
• The incumbent should have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to pay attention to details.
Benefits: Medical aid, Provident fund
Please note, if you are not contacted within 4 weeks consider your application unsuccessful