The incumbent would be required to respond to, resolve and log all viewer correspondence, monitor transmission, source relevant information, and promote the eMedia brand through excellent customer service.
• Receiving incoming viewer calls and achieving an average call quality of at least 90%.
• Ad-hoc monitoring of transmission of OVHD channels in order to pro-actively identify and report transmission problems.
• Logging all viewer information on our Customer Relationship Management Software and achieving a logging quality of at least 90%.
• Achieving a response quality of at 85% on written platforms.
2. Maintain Customer Relationships
• Resolving and responding to customer queries, complaints, comments and suggestions.
• Providing advice to callers about Open View related issues.
• Promotion of the e and Open View brand names and loyalty to the channel through excellent service delivery.
Education: National Senior Certificate
Experience: 1 years’ experience in Customer Care
• Time management
• Managing relationships
• Problem solving skills
• Planning skills
• Organising skills
• Decision making skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Communication skills
• Coping under pressure
• Conflict handling skills