- The Goal Group is a highly competitive player in the retail sector, based in Cape Town. Amongst other businesses it has a Distribution Centre and 4 supermarkets (expanding soon).
- We are currently searching for a driven, detailed oriented, highly disciplined, and experienced creditor / finance clerk.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Capturing of Expense Supplier Invoices,
- Collecting and Confirming accuracy of GRV’s vs Supplier Invoices as per Procurement System,
- Reconciling All Supplier Statements to Pastel Evolution and prepare for payment,
- Ensure Supplier payment terms are met, and Age Analysis is correct,
- Liaising with Suppliers as required,
- General ledger Reconciliation of cash / card deposits vs sales.
- Ad Hoc Journal Entries – General Ledger / Suppliers / Debtors
- Minimum Qualification Matric
- Suitable accounting qualification / diploma would be advantageous (growth opportunity)
- Experience in Pastel Evolution (minimum Pastel Partner)
- Relevant work experience in accounting / reconciliation of accounts payable / receivable
- Positive attitude with attention to detail.
- Payroll experience would be to your advantage.