NOW HIRING CREDITORS CLERK
• Grade 12 (Matric Certificate).
• Tertiary Qualification (desirable) or studying towards a Bookkeeping / Finance Degree would be advantageous.
• Minimum of 3 – 5 years of work experience in creditor/accounts payable positions.
• Accounting System experience.
• Sage 200 Evolution. (Advantageous)
• Working knowledge of MS Office with a thorough understanding of MS. Excel at an Intermediate to Advanced Level.
• Ability to operate computerised accounting, spreadsheets, and word-processing programs at a proficient level.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills (English).
• Proactive, organised, able to plan ahead and work well under pressure.
• Ability to meet deadlines.
• Attention to detail.
• Good understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounts payable principles.
• Able to operate in a high-volume environment.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Planning of payment remittances and weekly finance- and Procurement meetings participation.
• Process and input supplier transactions into Sage Evolution.
• Reconcile payments and ensure timeous payment of supplier accounts.
• Review and open supplier accounts when required and ensure annual supplier account reviews are undertaken.
• Ensure calculations and the process of discounts/rebate transactions are done in time.
• Communicate with the Procurement department on outstanding transactions and ensure weekly upkeep of transactions.
• Deal with supplier account queries as and when required.
• Procure groceries for the office kitchen and perform stock control functions on the groceries.
• Procure stationery for the office and perform stock control functions.
• Managing pre-paid airtime/data instruments of the company Bi-Weekly.
• R156 000 to R180 000 per annum (neg).
• Group Cover (Life, Funeral and Disability) paid by Company.
• 15 Workdays leave per annum.
• Bonus: Performance linked.
Should you Require More information on this vacancy please Email us at email@example.com
To Find us on Facebook Please Click Here
The Recruitment Agency South Africa (TRASA)