The Learnership will allow individuals to be cross trained making them able to operate in our Credit Services environment, working telephonically with customers and providing customer services on queries pertaining to their store account. To be successful in this position you must be committed to learning and completing logbooks, be prepared for assessments and found to be competent as a Credit Services Agent.
What we expect from you
▪ Learn, form knowledge and complete logbooks
▪ Prepare for Assessments
▪ Dealing with Inbound and Outbound Calls
▪ Educating the Customer – education with regards to benefits of payment; NCA, Fashion Delivery Service and consequences of non-payment
▪ Administration – demonstrates an ability to adhere to administrative call procedures with speed and accuracy and updates customer details, summarises comments, in the memo field.
▪ Quality of Call Ending
▪ Grade 10
▪ Passion for fashion and retail