The incumbent will be responsible for ensuring the achievement of customer collection targets, essential to the profitability of National Renal Care. The Credit Controller will also be responsible for managing overdue accounts.
Key performance areas
▪ Monthly management of debtor’s book current, ageing
▪ Monthly management of debtor’s queries in accordance with the CC process and existing department standard
▪ Monthly management of medical aid remittances in accordance with the process and existing department standard.
▪ Any ad-hoc duties as and when required.
NATIONAL RENAL CARE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Company’s approved Employment Equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to the Group’s Employment Equity strategy. National Renal Care actively supports the recruitment of people with disabilities. In the event of a candidate having any disability that may impair the individual’s ability to perform the job function, the candidate must kindly inform the employer so that an assessment for reasonable accommodation can be made.
If you are not contacted within 2 weeks of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
▪ Grade 12 or NQF Level 4 numeracy and literacy.
▪ Sound knowledge and experience relating to debtors administration and
▪ Credit control in the private healthcare environment.
▪ Knowledge of basic medical terminology will be to your advantage
▪ Good working knowledge of MS Excel and Pastel.
▪ Computer literacy essential (MS Office Suite).
▪ Strong Customer orientation
▪ Team player
▪ Very energetic
▪ Well organized
▪ Excellence Orientation (Concern for high quality work)
▪ Ethical Behavior (Honesty)