Cure Day Hospitals is a dynamic and energetic company that is expanding rapidly with Ten (10) operational hospitals. We are looking for a dynamic and energetic CREDIT CONTROLLER .
- Effective management of the full debtor’s ledger as assigned by Management. This includes the follow-up process is efficiently applied to each individual claim, ensuring that no claim reaches “stale” status.
- Daily completion of action lists to be performed as per the prescribed requirements in the “Follow-up Process” document signed by each Credit Controller.
- Weekly 90day claims reports.
- Escalation claims enquiries to the Accounts Supervisor where assistance is required to resolve a matter.
- Make all remittance advices available to the Receipting Clerk for daily bank reconciliation and processing of payments before 09h00 every morning.
- Attend and resolve all EDI enquiry received from either the Receipting Clerk or the hospitals
- Full responsibility for their own assigned Medical Schemes and the duties of the Receipting Clerk in his / her absence.
- Ensure that all Remittance advices, Bank deposits, payments AND journals capturing are up to date every month end.
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification
- Three years of experience as a supervisor/management in administration will be beneficial
- Previous relevant experience in a private hospital environment
- Previous experience with WCA claims will be an advantage
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and good data-capturing skills
- Solid understanding of clinical coding
- Solid knowledge and application of patient administration systems, policies, and procedures
- Good accuracy and attention to detail skills in order to maintain high standards in work output
- The ability to work under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills, the ability to deal with people