- Synchramed was established in 2002 and is one of the leading medical billing software companies in South Africa.
- Synchramed offers proven practice management solutions including medical practice management software; medical debt collection; medical account administration and medical bureau services.
- Solutions are delivered using powerful medical practice management software, which is also available on a rental basis.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Credit control for specialist doctors following our credit control/debt collection policy
- Collect from medical aids on unpaid claims, ensuring timeous payment
- Fixing/adjusting of claims where needed
- Follow up on PMB claims and provide the necessary documentation where relevant
- Collect from patient in case of patient liable accounts
- Daily ERA reconciliation
- Obtain and enter manual RA’s
- Resolve Medical Aid rejections ASAP
- Resolve upfront claim rejections ASAP
- Sending of paper claims where the Medical Aid is not active for electronic claims
- Daily payments and allocations
- Bank statement reconciliations
- Respond to practice and patient queries in a timely fashion
- Follow handover process once our collection process is completed.
- Any additional duties requested by supervisor and management
- Experience with Credit control/debt collection within a medical bureau or at a specialist doctor’s practice
- Excellent knowledge of medical charge codes and ICD10 codes
- Bi-lingual in English and Afrikaans