- Our Client in the Industrial Battery Industry is currently looking for an Counter Sales Clerk based in Nelspruit
- Handles the sales functions in a professional manner for counter customers by providing friendly, prompt and efficient service to achieve maximum sales and customer satisfaction. Also, growing the customer base by accessing the marking through site visits at potential customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Managing of existing and new accounts with regards to the sales of all products which include the building and maintaining of relationships with all customers ensuring prompt and efficient feedback and service delivery.
• Exhibit a positive, friendly & helpful attitude with customers
• Supporting existing and new wholesale & retail customer accounts
• Manage walk-in wholesale & retail accounts
• Handling quotations & sales orders on a daily basis
• Phone client base daily against area listing
• Visit potential customers in order to build brand awareness in the area.
• Sell and promote the brand externally and increasing sales by bringing in new customers
• Will need to assist with stock take as and when required
• Maintain counter area displays of merchandise in an orderly and attractive manner.
• Assist and resolve customer complaints
• Other duties reasonably relating to this position.
• Must be able to work with Excel and MS office
• Must have min of 3 years sales experience. Excellent sales skills with a proven track record
• Must have a driver’s license and own car
• Essential customer service and communication skills
• Product and application knowledge, including the ability to read catalogs