The main purpose of the job is to ensure efficient communication and activities between all parties involved in a breakdown. The parties involved are the customer, driver, home dealer, repairing dealer and market.
This position is not a full-time employment, it’s when needed with limited hours per month.
• To handle the full breakdown process in the required languages for all products supported within the department and according to the procedures.
• To assure a proactive follow-up on open cases via the monitor info Standards and take over cases at the beginning of a shift.
• To secure the financial arrangements related to a breakdown according to warranty, soft products and financial routines, answer questions of customers and dealers regarding these topics.
• To escalate cases according to the escalation process.
• To use the acquired technical understanding to communicate with all parties in a correct and clear way.
• To participate actively in continuous improvement activities.
• To develop and maintain a proactive working relationship with all employees and customers of all Volvo Group companies.
• To take an active participation within the departmental team meetings (daily, monthly and Info sessions).
• Frontline Course.
• Computer literate, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Good command of English language.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Team player.
• Service orientation.
• Critical Thinking.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Team player with an ability to communicate with people at all levels across the business.
Volvo Group Southern Africa (Pty) Ltd is an affirmative action, equal employment opportunity employer.