ABInBev (SAB) currently has a great opportunity available in Gauteng for a Contact Centre Operations NQF 4 Learnership co-located at The South African Breweries (SAB) based in Sandton.
A Learnership is a structured learning program for gaining knowledge and practical skills in the workplace leading to a qualification, registered on the National Qualification Framework.
– Matric certificate (mandatory)
– Customer focused attitude
– Ability to reason and problem solve
– Builds and maintains a professional working relationship with all customers (including internal customers) at all times.
– Displays customer empathy and understanding
– Organizing and planning skills
– Ability to operate under pressure
– Self-motivator and self-starter
– Ability to work in a team
– Willingness to work during weekends and Shifts.
– Persuasiveness and selling ability.
– Strong achievement orientation.
– Punctual and good time keeping.
– Self-management practices understood and applied.
– Good typing skills, data capturing ability
– Administration skills.
– Computer literacy (MS Office)
– SAP CRM experience (advantageous)
– Fluent in English and another language.
– Applicants must be able to provide a valid medical note confirming nature of disability
Stipend Amount: R4500 monthly with completion bonus
Location: Sandton, Gauteng
Closing Date: 15 August 2021
Reference number : CC00109
How to apply:
Please click here to apply