We currently have a great opportunity available in Gauteng for
a Contact Centre Operations NQF 4 Learnership co-located at The South African Breweries (SAB) based in Sandton.
The duration of a Learnership/Internship is twelve months 1 September 2021 to 31 August 2022.
Training and Recruitment by Altron People Solutions
Workplace experience Role
To deliver on the promise of building our own pipeline, we have the following program
in place at SAB to help usher our young South Africans into a prosperous future:
The key purpose of this learnership is to provide learners with on-the-job skills
and theoretical knowledge to optimally operate in a Contact Centre environment.
– Matric certificate (mandatory)
– Customer focused attitude
– Ability to reason and problem solve
– Builds and maintains a professional working relationship with all customers (including internal customers) at all times.
– Displays customer empathy and understanding
– Organizing and planning skills
– Ability to operate under pressure
– Self-motivator and self-starter
– Ability to work in a team
– Willingness to work during weekends and Shifts.
– Persuasiveness and selling ability.
– Strong achievement orientation.
– Punctual and good time keeping.
– Self-management practices understood and applied.
– Good typing skills, data capturing ability
– Administration skills.
– Computer literacy (MS Office)
– SAP CRM experience (advantageous)
– Fluent in English and another language.
Stipend amount: R4500 monthly with completion bonus
Closing date: 15 August 2021
How to apply
Please click here to apply