This role is designed to identify future leaders from our existing Inside Sales population and requires your full commitment and completion of all learning content, as well as performance in achieving KPI’s, sales targets along with being responsible for the maintenance of customer data on the CRM/SAP system.
You will receive full training on CRM and SAP systems which is sure to benefit your career progression. Along with a competitive salary, you will also have the opportunity to earn up to R2000 in commission based on your team’s performance.
You’ll be required to proactively approach new and existing clients, as well as build and nurture long-term customer relationships while being responsible for running sales and promotional campaigns in line with the Client business strategy.
If you’re ready to grow your sales career then don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply today.
What you’ll be doing
- Assisting the end-to-end sales process
- Achieving and exceeding monthly sales targets
- Approaching new and existing clients
- Data entry using Case Management System to create and update customer files/details
- Understanding key business targets and requirements to achieve them
- Driving improvements in key areas to improve performance
- Qualify leads from the clients marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
What you’ll need
- Matric (Essential)
- Excellent command of English language: verbal, written and presentation
- Good typing, analytical and time management skills
- Completed professional education or relevant work experience in a sales role (B2B) over the last 2-3 years
- Strong telecommunication and negotiation skills including cold calling experience
- Sales talent and affinity of sales topics
- Flexibility and the ability to keep a cool head in stressful situation
- Clear credit, disciplinary and criminal records