Create and document SDKs, client libraries and sample applications for the free FusionAuth Community version, enabling and illustrating how developers can build authentication into their apps.
Your responsibilities will include
▪ Write working code and test your documentation, focusing on the languages of your expertise.
▪ Write compelling content including blog posts, long form articles and diagrams to accompany your work.
▪ Engage with your developer peers over social media and live conferences to educate others on how to solve their challenges using FusionAuth.
▪ After 30 days you’ll have published one basic sample app and accompanying documentation.
▪ At 60 days you’ll have published several quickstart guides using FusionAuth APIs or integrating with 3rd party applications.
▪ At 90 days you will have created an application and documentation digging deeper into advanced auth features.
Additionally, you will
▪ Engage with the FusionAuth community in the forum, Slack, StackOverflow, social media and elsewhere.