Job Advert Summary
Hello… an exciting new opportunity has just become available in Hollard Insure, Broker Distribution. We are looking to recruit a Client Services Consultant in Travel Department, based in Parktown.
Provide customer services to direct clients, brokers Travel Agents and other Hollard Divisions
Enhance the image of the company through the continuous delivery of efficient and effective customer service.
Ensure all administrative functions within the underwriting team are adhered to by verifying rating principles, and mandates.
Ensure strong working relationship between all stakeholders.
• Responsible for handling telephone queries
• Effective and timeous responses to queries: Communicate in a professional manner with internal and external parties and respond to queries within 24 hours.
• To execute the sales quotes from the website
• Provide factual information (explain benefits, sum insured, policy terms and conditions)
• Loading of claims on back-office system and sending follow up emails for outstanding documentation
• Daily enquiries, amendments, cancellations, and any enquiries with regards to products and policy wording
• Handle requests for travel date changes, cancellations and policy changes
• Submit policy change requests for authorisation
• Register new claims
• Monitor and respond to shared inbox
• Assist the department with ad-hoc tasks if and when needed
Required Knowledge and Experience
• Sound understanding of the insurance industry
• Minimum 1 year call centre experience
• Self-management skills (can organise work, space, time)
• Good communication skills (including writing and presentation skills)
• Relationship management skills (have the right approach with the right people)
• Sound understanding of the TCF principles
• Sound knowledge of MS Office (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Matric (Grade 12) – numeracy and literacy (English & Afrikaans)