The above position is vacant at Umsuka Wemali Finance (Midrand), reporting to the Compliance & Performance Manager.
The overall purpose of this position is to perform customer service to the Umsuka In Bound Contact Centre
– Minimum Matric Certificate
– At least 1 years’ experience and full knowledge of loan sales and processing
– Experience in client services is essential
– Proficiency in MS Word and especially MS Excel is essential
– Reliable and trustworthy
– Must be a team player and adapt to change easily
– Strong administration and organizational skills
– Numeric accuracy and ability to work methodically.
– Computer literacy is essential
Key Performance Areas: (not totally inclusive)
– Resolving customer queries.
– Respond to incoming calls from the customers, answer questions and inquiries.
– Answer inbound calls in a timely and friendly manner.
– Evaluate problems and complaints of the callers and provide proper solutions to them.
– Respond to the of customers and provide personalized service.
– Provide information on the company’s products or services and generate interest in the offer.
Other personality attributes
– Must be pro-active and innovative
– Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
– Ability to work without supervision
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills
– Strong administration skills
– Ability to liaise professionally with clients and personnel at all levels
– Customer focus.
– Communication skills
Closing Date 19 June 2022
This job is in Johannesburg, Gauteng