Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop sales plans and forecast market potential within an allocated territory/target market.
- Pro-actively identify and establish communications with organisations that can benefit from the range of services.
- Generate quotes and pricing options in accordance with client requests.
- Build referral relationships and lead generation network.
- Establish a relationship with the Clients, whereby the Sales Consultant becomes intimately familiar with the Sales and Marketing Service requirements of each Client.
- Conduct telephonic and physical canvassing of potential/new clients according to an agreed KPI.
- Maintain a calendar with scheduled appointments for the week that can be viewed by management. Provide regular feedback on sales activity to management.
- Maintain the “Pipedrive” sales monitoring platform by providing the relevant information.
- Own vehicle and driver”s license.
- Matric and tertiary qualification.
- Proven sales record.
- Knowledge of cleaning costing.