An opportunity has presented itself to appoint a suitably qualified candidate into the position of Cleaner . This is a Permanent position based at Polokwane.
Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the depot by performing various cleaning duties.
– Grade 10
– 0-1 Yrs Relevant Working Experience
Duties and responsibilities
– Cleans benches, working surfaces and floors as per work instructions.
– Sweeps, mops, vacuums, floors using brooms, mops and vacuum cleaners.
– Dusts furniture, equipment, partitions, etc.
– Follows procedures for proper waste disposal.
– Determines the neatness, accuracy and thoroughness of the work assigned.
– Ensures basic housekeeping in own working area according to set standard operating procedures.
– Takes telephonic messages to ensure operational standards and company image are maintained.
– Represents the organisation by applying the principles of customer care with patients, clients, doctors and other hospital staff.
– Applies health and safety good practice in accordance with relevant legislation and standard operating procedures.
– Responsible for adhering to Lancet uniform protocols as set standard operating procedures.
– Adherence to company dress code
– Attention To Detail
– Customer Orientation
– Interpersonal skills
– Telephone etiquette
Compensation is commensurate with qualification and experience level.
Closing date: 23 August 2021 at 12:00:00 AM
How to apply
Please click here to apply