Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has an exciting opportunity.
We are looking for talented individual with relevant skills and experience for an Cleaner role.
– Grade 12/ Matric Qualification
– Literate and numerate
Duties and responsibilities
– Emptying and cleaning of waste bins or similar receptacles, transporting waste material to designated collection points.
– Sweeping floors with brushes or dust control mops.
– Mopping floors with wet or damp mops.
– Suction cleaning carpeted areas and “spot” cleaning carpets.
– Using electrically powered scrubbing and polishing machines to burnish, scrub, polish and spray clean floors (after receiving proper instruction and training).
– Using electrically powered pick up machines.
– Working at heights may include using high level equipment.
– To dust, damp wipe, wash or polish furniture, ledges, windowsills, external surfaces of cupboards, shelves and fitments.
– To replenish consumable items (soap, toilet rolls, paper towels) as directed or in line with standard operating procedures.
– To clean toilets, urinals, hand basins, sinks, baths, showers and drinking fountains.
– Deep cleaning of ablutions.
– Cleaning of Drains.
– Working in the gardens which may include removal of weed, using of pesticides, cutting of lawns and pruning of trees and shrubs.
– The use of chemical agents as directed by the Supervising Officer in the execution of cleaning operations or maintenance procedures, after receiving proper instructions and training.
– To undertake wall washing or inside window pane cleaning at prescribed heights limits.
– To carry out any other reasonable duties within the overall function of the job.
– Cleaners are to report to the supervisor or Team leader in charge, any factors that are likely to affect his/her work which they consider that the caretaker or cleaner in charge should be aware.
– The location of cleaning areas may need to be changed to meet the needs of the establishment.
– May be can be required to work alone or in teams.
– Not necessarily appointed to a specific location within the establishment.
– May be expected to train colleagues on the job from time to time.
– All staff are expected to be courteous to colleagues and visitors and provide a welcoming environment to all on site.
Location: Bloemfontein, Free State
Closing date: 29 July 2021
How to apply
Please click here to apply