The purpose of the role is to maintain vacant flats after Handyman has completed the work.
Ensure general cleaning of the whole property.
1. Ensure timesheets are completed accurately on a daily basis and handed to Supervisor/Building Manager for processing.
2. Ensure required deadlines are met.
3. Clean units as per standards.
4. Cleaning of the building and immediate surroundings.
5. Cleaning of communal ablutions& communal kitchens.
Qualifications & Experience:
1. 2 – 3 years’ experience in Cleaning required.
Skills & Knowledge Required:
1. Literacy required
1. Impulse control – resist or delay impulse to act.
2. Flexibility – adapting emotions, thoughts and behaviors.
3. Interpersonal relationships – building mutually satisfying relationships.
4. Assertiveness – communicating feelings and beliefs; being non-offensive.
5. Social confidence – be self-assured and at ease with people in all types of social situations.
6. Multitasking – dealing with several activities at a time, enjoy being given new tasks before they have finished another.
7. Teamwork – cooperation with others, good-natured attitude and encouraging people.
8. Persistence – sticking with tasks, not giving up, dislike leaving things unfinished.
9. Rule following – adhere to rules and strictly follow work regulations.
10. Attention to detail – focus on details, strive for perfection and be well organized.