The internship programme is an intervention by the City of Johannesburg to address the
growing demand by tertiary institution for students to undergo on-the-job exposure, as a pre-
requisite to acquire an academic qualification or as a requirement after the acquisition of an
academic qualification to obtain experiential training. The City is committed to provide work-
based training for students.
The City of Johannesburg (CoJ), Group Governance Department has the following
Internship opportunities available for a period NOT exceeding eighteen (18) months.
– Credit Management: Outbound Collections
– Customer relations services centre
– Business Planning and Organisational Perfomance
– Grade 12 / NQF level 4 plus Diploma in Business Administration and Finance related
field, Computer Literacy- MS Office Applications.
. Confirmation letter from institution
– Computer literacy.
– Ages between 18 – 35 years; and
– Only City of Joburg residents will be considered
– Basic knowledge of Administrative/Finance Support concept and
– Knowledge of HR processes
– Computer Literacy (Microsoft Word and Excel)
– Good communication skills.
– Coordinating skills.
Closing date: 29 JUNE 2021
How to apply: