A cashier will be responsible for performing all money transactions between the store and the customers. Cashiers will further need to scan products or enter product codes and weigh on the till for all items the customers are purchasing. On a daily basis, also needing to balance the till, order change and participate in cash pick-ups, issue receipts, refunds or change due to customers on a daily basis.
Duties and responsibilities
– Customer engagement
– Operate electronic equipment
– Accurately and efficiently ring on registers and accurately maintain all payment measures. Being able to work at a fast pace without error and issue the right amount of change.
– Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment
– which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer
– maintaining outstanding standards and solid product knowledge.
– Sufficient product and product code knowledge as well as maintaining an awareness of all promotions and advertisements.
– Ensure that all money is accounted for. The need to balance tills on a daily basis.
– The ability to order change before the change runs low and in the correct quantities.
– Experience: Cashier
– Computer Skills
– Basic numerical skills
Closing Date: 19 September 2021
Location: Mbombela , Mpumalanga