VKB Agriculture (Pty) Ltd is a dynamic agricultural company in the Northeast Free State with interests in Limpopo. This organization, which strives towards healthy and modern business practices offers employees the opportunity to utilize and develop their knowledge and skills in a competitive work environment. We offer you the opportunity to establish yourself within a professional, corporate environment in the countryside.
Administers and controls all cash handled by the kiosk.
– Grade 12 or NQF 4
– Thorough, precise and accurate
– Fast and energetic
– Constantly adding value to the current functions of the job
– Clear Criminal record
– Fully bilingual in Afrikaans and English
– Duties and Responsibilities
– Paypoint sales
– Daily stock counting
– Other administrative duties
– Continuously rendering customer service of a high standard
– Excellent client service skills
– Conflict management skills
– Computer literate in MS Office
– The company can expire jobs at any time at their own discretion.
– VKB Group and/or its subsidiary companies will use any personal data collected through the job opportunities section of this website for recruitment purposes only and, should your application be successful, for purposes connected with your employment.
– VKB Group is an equal opportunity employer. VKB Group’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to VKB Group’s Employment Equity & Transformation Strategy. VKB Group actively supports the recruitment of People with Disabilities
Things to take note of when applying through our Career Portal
– Use Google Chrome when accessing the portal
– Clear copy of your CV in either PDF or Word
– The CV should not have handwriting on the document
Location: Senekal, Free State
Closing Date: 12 October 2021