Duties and Responsibilities
- Registers sales on a cash register by scanning items, itemizing and totaling customers’ purchases.
- Itemizes and totals purchases by recording prices, departments, taxable and nontaxable items; and operating a cash register.
- Provides pricing information by answering questions.
- Collects payments by accepting cash, check, or charge payments from customers and makes change for cash customers.
- Enters price changes by referring to price sheets and special sale bulletins.
- Provides a positive customer experience with fair, friendly, and courteous service.
- Bag items carefully.
- Grade 12.
- Four years experience as a Cashier.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision..
- Well-organized, detail-oriented.
- Team player with a positive attitude.