- Accurate handling of all Point of Sale (POS) transactions and documentation, thereby ensuring Customer satisfaction. Ensure that no goods / stock pass through the Point of Sale (POS) without it being paid for.Cash Handling· Ensure that all cash (including floats, and petty cash) allocated to you balance (No shorts and overs)· Ensure goods are correctly identified and captured on the Point-of-Sale Terminal.
· Capture the correct payment type received from Customers on the Point-of-Sale Terminal
· Ensure you always have sufficient change
· Ensure Pickups are done accurately and within the set parameters
· Ensure Cash ups are done accurately at the end of your shift
· Ensure all your daily takings have been dropped into the Drop Safe / vault
· Ensure that all transactions relating to other stores money, deliveries, and quotes are processed correctly.
· Grade 12 or minimum of 1 (one) year work related experience
· Ability to communicate in English and the dominant language spoken in the geographical area where the position is available
· Ability to perform basic calculations accurately
· Must have strong administration skills
· Must be willing to work shifts, weekends, and Public Holidays
· Must be able to work under pressure