- To manage the daily operations within the cash office by supervising staff and coordination with clients.
- This individual has to understand cash office procedures. They will be dealing with bulk cash as well as electronic transactions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- All various steps to cash up.
- Make payments for the store to cash up as to see, that they balance
- Daily reconciliation of cash up.
- Customer Services
- Make sure that all money is collected daily by designated banks.
- Arrange collection of cash on public holidays.
- Validate all credit card transaction daily.
- Validate premier card transaction
- To supervise the staff working in the cash office and ensure proper housekeeping.
- To follow company standards and legal regulations to ensure safe and positive work practices.
- Organise change for the tills
- Management of cash office (e.g.: ensuring of stationary availability, order bags for money feeding machine)
- Making sure that all money is banked on a daily base
- 2-years’ experience in sales in a retail store as cash office supervisor
- Experience in the liquor or retail industry – ADVANTAGEOUS