Key deliverables and outputs
▪ 1. Strategic/ Financial
▪ Ensure that the strategic company maintenance profit targets are met or exceeded.
▪ 2. Operational
▪ Facilitate incoming calls from OEM / RIM dealer for required vehicle services / maintenance repairs approvals
▪ Reduce the costs of maintaining vehicles by analysing and evaluating the maintenance request and applying technical judgement in order to make an appropriate business decisions.
▪ Ensure that customer calls and queries are answered and resolved within specific contractual relationships.
▪ Downtime process must be followed against required repairs
▪ Determine the Avis product type in order to decide on an appropriate way forward
▪ Contact the necessary internal or external resources and make necessary arrangements to assist the customer
▪ Follow up with and update the customer constantly until the query has been resolved
▪ When query is resolved, close case file on the system
▪ Report on all ongoing cases on a daily basis to the Supervisor: Call Centre in order to ensure accurate information is provided upon escalation
▪ Saturday Shift work will be required in this role and public holidays
▪ 3. Stakeholders (internal & external customers, suppliers, shareholders, communities)
▪ Ensure that maintenance SLA’s are met in order to promote ongoing customer relationships and repeat business.
▪ Build and maintain ethical and transparent relationships with suppliers to facilitate negotiation and achieve operational and financial objectives.
▪ Provide effective and efficient service delivery through transparent, constant and consistent communication with all stakeholders (Suppliers OEM’s; Sales; Procurement; and Finance).
▪ Petrol Trade Test (Qualified motor technician)
▪ 1-3 years in motor industry mechanical environment
▪ 1-3 years in workshop environment
▪ 2-3 years call centre experience
▪ Fleet Management Experience