Gauteng, Kempton Park
Market Related Monthly Basic Salary (Market related)
Safair Operations, operating as FlySafair has vacancies for Call Centre Agents at our Head Office in Bonaero Park. The successful applicants will report to the Manager: Customer Care Centre through the Assistant Manager: Customer Care Centre.
– Receive calls from customers / passengers;
– Deal with problems such as delays, cancellations etc;
– Explain processes to customers and assisting them where necessary;
– Work in a team and longer than normal hours (shift work);
– Deal with confidential information;
– Communicate with customers both verbally and in writing.
– Grade 12;
– One (1) to four (4) years’ experience in a Call Centre Environment;
– Travel or relevant qualification will be an advantage;
– Valid Covid-19 vaccination card;
– Excellent communication in English – speak, read and write;
– Solid computer literacy;
– Excellent phone etiquette;
– No criminal or credit record;
– Able to work on weekends, public holidays and flexible hours as required;
– Own transport would be an advantage.
– 07:00 – 16:00
– 08:00 – 17:00
– 09:00 – 18:00
– 10:00 – 19:00
– Includes weekends and public holidays.
– Excellent understanding or experience of delivering great customer service to a customer;
– High degree of patience and assertiveness;
– Conflict resolution skills;
– Immaculate time keeping;
– Trustworthy, professional and reliable, including dealing with confidential information;
– The ability to work well under pressure;
– Practice good time management and willingness to work longer than normal office hours;
– Remains focused in order to handle objections;
– Customer focused and service orientated..