Job Specific Capabilities and Experience:
Travel & Tourism Diploma Relevant Tourism experience
Minimum two years Contact Centre Experience
Excellent command of the English language both written and spoken Strong background in reservations or sales, travel company preferred
Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft word, Microsoft Power-point
Key Skills and Competencies
- Goal driven and self-motivated
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Excellent verbal, oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to communicate professionally and effectively at all levels (verbal and written) with both internal and external customers.
- Experienced with Microsoft Office and possesses basic computer skills
- Must have an outgoing personality and ability to maintain a positive attitude and enthusiasm each and every day.
- Passion for excellent guest satisfaction
- Excellent listening and problem-solving skills
- Ability to think outside the box and be open to new challenges
- Team player attitude
- Ownership and accountability
- Problem solving
- Time Management
- Strong customer focus
- Self- motivated and disciplined
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Proven verbal, written and telephonic skills
- Organised and methodical
- Culturally aware
- Resilient and pro-active
- Team player
- Required to work on public holidays.
- Required to work as per various shifts.
- Required to work night shifts.