The purpose of this role is to provide accurate product information to clients through telephonic communication. The successful candidate will be responsible for adhering to standard protocols and ensuring that all information provided is in line with company standards.
– Minimum Qualification: Grade 12
– Experience: 2 years of related experience
– Must not be an unrehabilitated insolvent
– Excellent telephonic communication skills
– Strong product knowledge
– Ability to adhere to standard protocols
– Attention to detail
– Customer service oriented
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Communicate with clients over the phone to provide accurate product information
• Adhere to standard protocols and company standards
• Ensure that all information provided is accurate and up to date
• Handle client inquiries and resolve any issues or concerns
• Maintain a high level of customer service at all times
Please note that the closing date for applications is not specified in the job post.