- Mpact Corrugated Nelspruit are currently recruiting for a Buyer to join their dynamic team, with the following requirements
Duties and Responsibilities
- Obtain quotes from the vendors for the best deal including price, payment terms, service, quality, discounts and performance of products.
- Compare offers, price checks and recommend new vendors.
- Conduct tenders.:
- Obtain approval and process all orders on JDE and advise the supplier of the order numbers.
- Follow up on orders and ensure goods are delivered on time and in order.
- Match Delivery Notes to Invoices, GRV and send through to Shared Services for payment.:
- Overseas orders and order confirmations with foreign supplier. Arrange for forward cover if necessary. Liaise with clearing agent and obtain all important documentation.
- Prepare clearing instructions for all import and exports.
- Prepare overseas and clearing agent invoices for payment at month-end.
- Issue raw materials, spares and equipment.
- Regular stock counts and reconciliation.
- Compile accruals in respect of stock received but not receipted at month-end.
- Grade 12/ Matric (with Mathematics).
- Minimum NQF level 6 in Supply Chain or Purchasing Management.
- 3 years procurement experience, preferable in Manufacturing.
- Knowledge of customs act and experience with import and exports.
- Working knowledge of Outlook, word, Excel – Microsoft.