Bryte Life Insurance Company has created an opportunity for sales driven
individuals with entrepreneurial aspirations to gain work-relevant experience
in the Insurance industry by becoming a part of a 3-year learnership programme
that will be focusing on training and providing guidance in long term insurance as well as specific Bryte Life products.
Duties and responsibilities
– During this programme, you will participate in a full-time structured training programme that will focus on the insurance knowledge,
– products and systems; sales techniques as well as behavioural competencies. Once completed, the participants will receive full
– accreditation on the Long-Term Insurance Qualification.
– You will be guided, coached and mentored by Bryte Life Managers who will support you throughout the programme to ensure the set sales
– targets are met on a monthly basis.
– Generating new business by selling the Bryte Life products to potential customers and provide end to end support to customers during the
– onboarding process.
– To build rapport and educate potential clients from targeted groups as well as the general public
– Participate in the scheduled Bryte Life campaigns on the allocated sites
– Provide excellent customer service to Bryte Life customers to ensure customer retention
– Constantly update knowledge and learn about new products and services and as when new products are developed
– Under the age of 35 (i.e. turning 35 in 2021)
– South African Citizen
– Fluent in English and one other official South African language
– Good negotiation skills with an ability to influence others
– The ability to successfully present to individuals and groups
– The ability to network effectively and build long-term sustainable relationships
– Self-motivated individual / Entrepreneurial drive
– A target-driven mind-set
Duration: 36 Months
How to apply