We offer you the opportunity to establish yourself within a professional, corporate environment in the countryside.
Sells the organisation’s merchandise according to agreed targets.
- Grade 12 or NQF 4.
- Previous experience in a similar role will serve as recommendation
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Orientation towards marketing and client service
- Team orientated
- Willing to undergo continuous training.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Stock control
- Stock orders
- Marketing of agricultural commodities
- Other ad-hoc job-related duties
- PayPoint sales
- Other administrative duties
- Client service