Through our client-facing brands Metropolitan and Momentum, with Multiply (wellness and rewards programme), and our other specialist brands, including Guardrisk and Eris Property Group, the group enables business and people from all walks of life to achieve their financial goals and life aspirations.
We help people grow their savings, protect what matters to them and invest for the future. We help companies and organisations care for and reward their employees and members. Through our own network of advisers or via independent brokers and utilising new platforms Momentum Metropolitan provides practical financial solutions for people, communities and businesses. Visit us at www.momentummetropolitan.co.za
Manage and motivate a team of Financial Advisors in order to deliver an excellent client experience and support the achievement of sales targets.
Experience and Qualifications:
• 3-5 years experience in a sales environment
• Minimum 1 year managerial experience in overseeing the rendering of financial advice to fulfil the duties of a compliant key individual and be registered with the FSP
• Matric or equivalent NQF 4 qualifcation
• FAIS Representative Regulatory Exam Level 5 passed
• 120 FAIS related credits
Skills and Knowledge:
• Relationship building
• Good communication
• Computer Literacy
• Financial services industry (relevant legislation, product and process knowledge, Class of Business knowledge)
Duties & Responsibilities
• Develop plans to achieve sales targets in line with client centric practices.
• Manage the adherence to operational processes, policies and legislative requirements.
• Develop action plans and initiatives to drive sales, motivate team and improve performance.
• Communicate and implement approved team targets within area of responsibility.
• Implement action plans to achieve sales targets and business goals.
• Effectively manage all day-to-day team activities and escalations.
• Collaborate with Quality Assurance and Performance Coaches to guide and coach team to increase productivity, compliance and quality of calls.
• Regularly assess team members’ performance against targets and implement actions to increase performance.
• Assess service delivery based on engagements with business stakeholders and relevant analytics and implement plans for improvement.
• Maintain effective and efficient record keeping on the relevant system.
• Conduct regular engagement with team members in order to cascade information and team objectives.
• Cultivate and manage working relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
• Analyse, identify trends and report on team performance and productivity.
• Implement effective staffing and scheduling models for guaranteed coverage at the lowest possible costs.
• Implement measures to address non-performance within the team.
• Identify operational efficiencies and make recommendations for improvement.
• Drive client service delivery goal achievement in line with predefined standards in order to ensure that clients receive appropriate advice and after sales service.
• Manage client query processes and ensure that queries are tracked, accurately resolved and used as a mechanism to improve client service and business processes.
• Provide regular reports on delivery of services.
• Provide authoritative, expertise and advice to clients and stakeholders.
• Make recommendations to improve client service and fair treatment of clients within area of responsibility.
• Participate and contribute to a culture which builds rewarding relationships, facilitates feedback and provide exceptional client service.
• Create a positive work climate and culture to energise employees, give meaning to work, minimise work disruption and maximise employee productivity.
• Demonstrate exemplary leadership behaviour, through personal involvement, commitment and dedication in support of organisational values.
• Select and recruit suitably qualified talent in line with Employment Equity principles and Momentum Metropolitan values.
• Drive a culture that guides and directs best practice, fostering an environment of continuous learning, improvement and cohesiveness.
• Enable a learning and growth culture whereby information regarding successes, issues, trends and ideas are actively shared between team members.
• Support effective workforce planning practices to ensure that staffing requirements are accurately forecasted.
• Identify employee growth and development needs and schedule interventions to enable ongoing development, training and personal growth.
• Effectively manage performance within the team in order to ensure business objectives are achieved. Encourage innovation, change agility and collaboration within the team.
• Give input into the budget for area and implementation of financial regulations.
• Implement and provide feedback on the effectiveness of financial policy, practice and procedures preventing illegal, unethical or improper conduct.
• Implement risk management, governance and compliance policies in own practice area, to identify and manage governance and risk exposure liability.
• Investigate reported wilful acts of non-compliance to organisation policy and practice and report on findings.
• Business Acumen
• Client/ Stakeholder Commitment
• Drive for Results
• Leads Change and Innovation
• Motivating and Inspiring Team
• Impact and Influence
• Self-Awareness and Insight
We are committed to Employment Equity, diversity and inclusion when recruiting internally and externally. All appointments are made in alignment to our Employment Equity goals and we encourage people with disabilities to apply.