This position is responsible for the management of reefer bookings, including depot releases according to the availability of equipment.
- Integrate EDI & INTRRA, Capture Manual Bookings Within 1 hour
- Responsible for all bookings received from customer for South Africa
- Check and validate space on vessel and equipment availability stock prior to confirmation of booking. Same applies to special equipment.
- Update journey legs as per routing finder.
- Pre-advising of containers when necessary
- Monitor and arrange Export Carrier Haulage
- Confirming all bookings is appearing in Navis as per Lara.
- Manage and Confirm all OOG bookings
- Confirming HAZ, approval in LARA for all JOURNEY LEGS.
- Auto Freighting of all Bookings
- Send bookings confirmations within 2 hours
- Rectify Bookings with Errors
Skills and Qualifications:
- Grade 12
- Degree/Diploma in related field would be an added advantage
- General administration
- Ability to work under pressure and after hours
- Able to comply to strict deadlines of reporting
- Good communication skills