Duties & Responsibilities
▪ Coordinate, monitor and accept boardroom bookings.
▪ Setting up of boardrooms and preparing for meetings.
▪ Adhere to clients’ booking requests (VC bookings etc.)
▪ Liaise with clients and ensure that meetings are well coordinated.
▪ Check and ensure that Boardroom facilities and equipment are operational (e.g. VC, projectors, plugs etc.)
▪ Clearing and refreshing the boardroom after every meeting.
▪ Liaison with the IT technicians to service the boardroom equipment (e.g. VC, Projectors, speakers).
▪ Maintaining the standard of the crockery, glasses and cutlery by reporting and ensuring replacement of chipped and broken ones to ensure safety of users.
▪ Ensure the boardrooms are available for use by unlocking the doors on time.
Skills and Competencies
▪ Minimum of 2 years related experience
▪ High interpersonal and communication skills
▪ Computer proficiency; Excel, Word and Unique Payroll knowledge would be an advantage
▪ General HR practices and systems
▪ Good Knowledge of the LRA as well as Industrial relations
▪ Able to work under pressure
▪ Must have good organising skills
▪ Ability to effectively manage people (Supervisory Skills)
▪ Related Tertiary Qualification Advantageous