Experian’s a leading Analytics Enterprise
We’re passionate about unlocking the power of data in order to transform lives and create opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. For more than 125 years, we’ve helped businesses grow, consumers and small businesses gain access to financial services, and economies and communities flourish – and we’re not done
Our 17k amazing employees in 40+ countries believe the possibilities for you, and the world, are growing. We’re investing in the future, through new technologies, talented people and innovation so we can help create a better tomorrow
To do this we employ the greatest and brightest minds that share our purpose and want to make a difference. We’re avid problem solvers. We embrace our diversity yet share similar values and growth mindsets
What’s your next professional and personal goal? Let Experian help bring this to life
Conduct research and populate research reports within the business information department according to the requests received from our clients. Research content must be complete, valid, and accurate and completed within the product service level, ensuring that the client receives a fully completed report as per product offering.
• Grade 12
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.)
• 2-3 years’ Customer Service experience
• 3 years’ experience in the financial sector
• 2 years in business research
What you’ll be doing
• Comprehensively conduct research per product type to establish the most up to date information on the requested company by means of a telephone interview, utilising external sources of information, obtaining trade references and adhering to the special instructions.
• Ensure engaged and effective client communication, by contacting clients in a timely manner to escalate difficulties and obtain guidance / alternative direction on delivery execution, to meet client needs.
• Ensure own knowledge kept current on different Research reports and the requirements thereof.
• Obtain relevant supporting documents such as financial statements to ensure comprehensive completion.
• Provide questionnaire to clients under relevant circumstances, party is reluctant to provide information via telephonic interview and manage timely return of questionnaire.
• To monitor and prioritise workflow in order to meet deadlines, and work on forward dated work when current work due is completed.
• To perform any administrative duties assigned to you.
• Capture relevant research information in a complete, valid and accurate manner. Prepare reports with high grammatical English written standard.
• Prepare reports within the required time frame.
• Manage workload to meet delivery targets set.
• Adhere to Research procedures and contribute towards documenting procedures and standard work methods.
• Identify and escalate system and process obstacles to Team Leader.
What you’ll need to bring to the party
• Investigative abilities
• Collaboration and teamwork
• Attention to detail
• Holistic thinking
• Innovative and creative thinking
• Excellent communication skills / Communicate with impact to any stakeholder
• Well-developed interpersonal, problem-solving and influencing skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Systematic approach with excellent time management skills
• Driving High Performance
• Re-looking at Processes and Procedures to improve efficiencies
Experian Careers – Creating a better tomorrow together
Find out what its like to work for Experian by clicking here