Responsible for the matching of confirmations for various Treasury products. To investigate and resolve exceptions on deals accurately and timeously. To provide a superior level of service to customers. Undertake any related tasks, as delegated by the Manager.
- Degree or tertiary level qualification in Financial Markets.
- Experience in understanding of various systems used within the bank
- Basic computer literacy in Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint.
- Experience in foreign exchange, money market and structured products
- Good understanding of the various Swift message types used for foreign exchange and money market deals
- Convincing People
- Documenting Facts
- Interpreting Data
- Challenging Ideas
- Adopting Practical Approaches
- Providing Insights
- Generating Ideas
- Exploring Possibilities