Job no: 509290
Work type: Permanent
Categories: HR – Learning & Development
Internal & External
20 September 2022
Type of employment
No of Positions
Your manager should be aware of and support your application. Pre-screening and psychometric evaluation may form part of the selection process. Short listed candidates will be requested to attend a panel interview. Applicants who receive no response to their applications within 14 days may consider their application for the position to be unsuccessful.
Sibanye-Stillwater is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment.
The appointee should:
• Be in possession of Grade 12
• Have a Diploma in Mining / Engineering / HRD
• Have a Blasting Certificate
• Have an Assessor & Moderator certificates
• Have ETD OD Level 4 Certificate
• Be in possession of Production Supervisor Certificate
• Have at least 2 years’ experience as a Miner
• Demonstrate knowledge of assessments (Registered Assessor)
• Demonstrate understanding of training and development legal requirements (QCT, SAQA, SETAs etc)
• Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk-based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye Stillwater Occupational Health Centre
• Adhere to SHE principles within the Technical Training (Mining) in line with Unit Objectives to monitor compliance to Operational Health and Safety requirements.
• Participate in risk assessments and take appropriate action to eliminate / mitigate risk exposures.
Quality Management Systems (QMS):
• Adhere to documentation and systems within the Quality Management System (QMS) to improve effectiveness and efficiency.
Corporate Governance and Business Ethics:
• Ensure adherence and compliance with legal requirements to support organisation’s code of conduct, corporate governance, and ethics guidelines
Technical Training Management:
• Facilitate the provision of level 1 – 3 mining interventions to ensure Quality Assurance in line with approved learning material to improve competency levels within the organisation.
• Participate in QCTO, SETA and QMS (ISO9001:2015) accreditation requirements to ensure compliance
• Compile Technical Training Learners progress Reports (daily, weekly and monthly)
• Assist with cost saving initiatives to reduce operational costs
• Ensure customer, employee, management expectations are met
• Able to understand the HR and training value chain
• Address key service provider relationships to meet training initiatives / objectives
• Manage the supplier perceptions of Sibanye Stillwater
Interested parties should complete and submit the standard job application form using the link below:
Internal : http://www.careers.sibanyestillwater.com/ci/en/listing/
External : http://www.careers.sibanyestillwater.com/cw/en/listing/
HR Contact Person : Polelo Matloga
Recruitment Person : Sizakele Mbeje
Recruiter’s contact number : 011 278 9664
NB: Kindly note that the HR personnel at the operations should assist internal applicants to apply should they need assistance.
Advertised: 06 Sep 2022 South Africa Standard Time
Applications close: 20 Sep 2022 South Africa Standard Time