Tiger Brands, in partnership with Optimum Engineering Training, are recruiting apprentices within the following trades: Millwright and Instrumentation Technician. The apprenticeship programme will be completed over a period of approximately 4-5 years.
• SA Citizenship
• N6 with Mathematics, Physical Science, Engineering Drawings and Trade Theory
• Able to travel
• Able to work shifts, public holidays and overtime, when required
• Strong technical aptitude
• Strong work ethic and positive attitude
• Eager to learn
Submit the following PDF documents with your online application form
• A certified copy of identity document
• A certified copy of your Matric certificate
• A certified copy of your highest education certificate
• A copy of your CV
Successful applicants will be required to attend training at the Optimum Engineering Training Centre in Germiston, as well as complete on-the-job training within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
Applicants will go through a screening process and will be placed within a specific trade based on their results.