We have a vacancy at a newly opened automotive workshop for a level 2/3 Apprentice. Our client is looking for someone who is passionate about cars and wants to learn and grow within this field. They require someone with at least a level 2 Apprenticeship and some working knowledge in a reputable dealership.
A level 2/3 Apprentice
A stable work history
Reliable and contactable references
You will need the following documents when applying;
• A FULL CV in Word or PDF format – Must include Company Names, Dates of Employment and Reasons for Leaving.
• Copy of South African ID
• A recent photograph of yourself
• Copy of Driver’s License
• Qualification Certificates (N2/N3)
• Last 3 month’s payslips and/or Commission sheets
• Names and contact numbers for at least 2 References
Astor Automotive Staff T/A Astor Motor Recruitment