The Village n Life apprenticeship program has been developed to bring new ways of thinking into the company’s dynamic structure.
The proposed monthly remuneration for an apprentice is a package potential of up to R15 000 per month.
The package potential may include a data allowance, device allowance and travel allowance for basic planned travel.
Duties and responsibilities:
– Apprentices are expected to commit to a program one year in duration.
– They must be able to travel at short notice.
– They are expected to match the working habits of their mentor. This is likely to result in extended working hours.
– Apprentices will be based in the office of their mentor on and seconded on specific projects. Apprentices may be expected to do relief management on a short notice basis.
– Each project will have a brief as well as target dates and would be evaluated on a project-to-project basis.
– These target driven projects may have absolutely nothing to do with anything you have studied but will also include projects relating to the department you are based in.
– Apprentices would be allocated custodianships of certain brands, projects and/or departments.
– At the end of the apprenticeship, you will be required to present a record of the projects you have completed. This will be evaluated and taken into consideration when discussing the possibility of a permanent position the following year.
– Throwing you in the deep end should never be deep enough for you.
– Candidates are required to possess a tertiary degree relating to commerce/law or similar fields.
– Background in the hospitality industry is not necessary.
– The candidate will be required to be well-spoken and articulate
Location: Camps Bay
How to apply:
Please click here to apply