Fitting and Turning
An exciting new opportunity has opened up at Pyrotec Cape Town. Pyrotec is a privately-owned South African company that specialises in providing innovative and top-quality product identification solutions. The company’s extensive service offerings include on-pack product identification solutions including self-adhesive label systems, coding and labelling equipment and self-adhesive products suitable for businesses and homes.
Our company seeks an Artisan Assistant for a CHALLENGING position to assist in the Engineering department. You will be required to do your apprenticeship and work. You will be at college 3 months of the year. We are looking for an ambitious individual who is up for the challenge, who wants to further their career and most importantly wants to learn!!! Please ONLY apply if Millwright or fitting and turning is of interest to you/or your passion.
▪ N2 – fitting and turning
▪ Computer Literacy
▪ Technical skills
▪ Aptitude for technical application
▪ A high level of accuracy
▪ Analytical thinking
▪ Capable of working in a pressurized environment
▪ Proactive and able to display initiative
▪ Assisting with the servicing and maintenance and installations of labelling and coding machinery
▪ Manufacturing of parts and brackets
▪ Despatching and receiving of goods
▪ Fault finding